Getting A Parental Responsibility Agreement

Unarried fathers who are not registered in their child`s birth certificate can obtain parental responsibility by: There are some people who need to receive a copy of your application. Anyone in this position is called an “interviewee.” In an application for a parental responsibility injunction, the respondents are all those you think you have parental responsibility. It can only be the biological mother of the child, but in other circumstances it can be the father of a child, a second female parent, or a boot parent. If you are the biological father of the child and you have a commitment, a close relationship and appropriate grounds for the application, the court usually entrusts you with parental responsibility. .

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.